Wednesday, January 13, 2010

oggi e il giorno!

Today is the day! In 2 hours my parents will be dropping me and my 2 huge suitcases off at LAX. I just found out a fellow JFRC student, Shane, will be on my flight so I will not have to make the 14+ hour treck alone.

The last few days have been crazy- filled with 2 surprises while still trying to get all my travel suga done, because obviously I do everything last minute. In the last few days I was able to hang out with and say bye to pretty much all my closest friends and family! Three of my 'perrrrrfect' friends Aaron, Lisa, and Laura surprised me from USF for the weekend and then they took me to my surprise party at my house! I am excited beyond words and exclamation marks excited for Rome but when it has to end I know I have alot of amazing people and a wonderful family to return to.

My homegirl and fellow cheerleader for life, Jessica (lil mama), brought me my last boba today and a sweet card that I think nicely ends this entry.

"Life is a beautiful journey- we all must travel in our own unique way, with memories behind us and dreams ahead and a brand-new beginning each day"

(this photo is of cookies my roomates made me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment